Ding Dong! You know what, Friends can help you mentally. It is not wrong to spare time talk to your close friends for a while. They will always be there for you. Rubber band which is being pulled for too tight will break eventually. Seriously, I can definitely understand how the super hectic life is. The feeling is just torturing. By wasting one min you will feel that one hour is gone. However, life still consists of many parts. Study is just part of them. I know how high expectation you have to yourself and I know it is impossible for me to ask you to chill. Life is just too short for you to shed tears and you still have many wonderful things around you. Your family and your friends. You have to understand that the wall that you built may be able to protect yourself but at the same time you may hurt those who love you. Anyway, I will be here for you. Not an empty promise as I can't show you my heart. I really wish to hang out with you whenever you are free because WE ARE FRIENDS! Good luck and gayao, my friend. You can do it! Give yourself some time for entertainment and continue your stuff later. Muacxxx..
Ding Dong! You know what, Friends can help you mentally. It is not wrong to spare time talk to your close friends for a while. They will always be there for you. Rubber band which is being pulled for too tight will break eventually. Seriously, I can definitely understand how the super hectic life is. The feeling is just torturing. By wasting one min you will feel that one hour is gone. However, life still consists of many parts. Study is just part of them. I know how high expectation you have to yourself and I know it is impossible for me to ask you to chill. Life is just too short for you to shed tears and you still have many wonderful things around you. Your family and your friends. You have to understand that the wall that you built may be able to protect yourself but at the same time you may hurt those who love you. Anyway, I will be here for you. Not an empty promise as I can't show you my heart. I really wish to hang out with you whenever you are free because WE ARE FRIENDS! Good luck and gayao, my friend. You can do it! Give yourself some time for entertainment and continue your stuff later. Muacxxx..
ReplyDelete